You've just finished your registration, so let's continue and create the first booking. You can do it straight into the Calendar and it’s even easier than the registration.
You can add the booking right after you log in and click on the Create appointment button (or by clicking into the calendar – just choose the field with an appropriate date and time). A form will appear, which you can fill out in just a few seconds.
- Start with filling in your clients info – name, email and phone number. Email and phone are not required, but they will make future communication with your client much easier.
- In Assign service field choose from the offered services the one your client wants to book (you have set them during the registration and can add more or update them in the Business section).
- The same applies to adding your staff members (just like your services, staff members can also be added in the Business section).
On the next line, adjust the date, time and estimated duration of service. Just click on the pre-set data.
The duration of appointment will be set automatically based on the type of service (the duration of each service can be set in the Business section).
If you want to change it, click on the time and choose from the available list or fill in the duration manually.
At the bottom of the table you will find two links – Add note and Add repeat.
- After clicking on Add note you can add comments on service or client (such as you meet the client in the nearby park instead of the office).
- If your client uses your services on a regular basis, you can set up repeat using the Add repeat button. Then, choose repeat pattern (daily, weekly, monthly) including the number of occurrences and the ending date.
Don’t forget to save your booking – it will show up in your calendar immediately. Appointment will also apply to your booking page and clients can no longer book this specific time.
If you try to create an appointment for the time that is already booked up, the system will notify you.
You have a client named Bill and you have just booked a meeting over the phone that needs to be added into a calendar. The meeting will take place on 05/28/2014 at 12:00 PM at cafe Champs-Elysées.
Your staff member George will attend the meeting and as you want everything to be discussed in great detail, the meeting will take about 4 hours. Moreover you want to make sure you wouldn't forget anything, the meeting will occur again on the following day at the same time.
It may look a bit difficult at the first glance, but the setting is actually easy.
- Select the month and week from the left column of the calendar. Then click on the field with 12:00 PM in the column Wednesday 28.
- This will open a window, where you can add the service. There is a Client field with 3 rows to fill in with name, e-mail and phone number.
- In the Add service field, click on Not assigned. A drop down menu appears from which you select Meeting.
- Select your staff following similar steps (click on Not assigned, find your staff George and click on his name).
- Now set the date and time of the meeting. If you clicked on the right place in the calendar, the date and the beginning of your meeting should be set automatically. If not, click on particular field and choose from the drop down menu following data: date: 28/05/2014, time: 12:00 PM, duration: 4:00.
Then click on Add note and fill in: At the cozy café on Champs-Elysées. Click on the blue Save note button. Your note it's saved and you can return to your previous settings.
In these settings click on Add repeat and select following options:
- Repeat: Daily (select from the drop down menu)
- Repeat once per: 1 day
- Ends after: 2 occurrences (just rewrite the number of occurrences in the text field)
Click on Save and you can return to the previous window.
Now click on Save as well and your meeting is scheduled.